Sunday, August 1, 2010

Surprise!! We went private.

Yes, we decided to go private.
But we are going to use this blog to let you know when we post on our private blog so it should still show up in your Google Reader (if you use that), or on your blog's sidebar (if you use that). So you'll never be left in the dark. We certainly` want to invite all our friends and family to still have access to our blog.

So go ahead and leave your email address in the comments below, and I'll send you an email with an invite to our blog!
OR
Send me an email letting me know you'd like an invite! (You can use this email address if you so desire: littlefamilyfun@gmail.com).

Once you have the invite, you just have to log in using your Google ID to be able to view our blog. It's easy. And fun. And I guarantee that you'll never regret it. So . . . . what are you waiting for?!?!

24 comments:

  1. invite us please!!

    jmachull@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. opps I forgot top leave my email...sorry! Zweify@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lindsey.havican@gmail.com Thanks for letting me "stalk" your cute family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont forget us.
    stangerr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love keeping up with you guys!

    kristi.waite@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the stuff you post!

    tinamrusch@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too. I love all your good ideas. tara_payne@byu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  8. kinley.ricks@gmail.com
    I have been thinking about going private too. I like your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally still want to keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please invite me too!

    amb256@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love an invite

    Sugarmama924@hotmail.com

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I certainly don't want to be left out in the dark! jr_beacon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to see. sammi.delavega@gmail.com Tak, mor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. smodes00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. please invite us!

    freckclan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gotta keep up on my Murfreesboro peeps:)
    kdmay5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. me too! You have too many good ideas that I wouldn't be privy to anymore.

    megan_brown1129@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. krissy.mom@hotmail.com
    I'm Brian's little sister and love keeping up on your cute family and great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. we would love an invite. i love seeing all your ideas and updates on your family.
    mindysland1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please, may I have an invite? (I think the only way I would ever regret it is if you post more pictures of hair glued to paper!)

    ReplyDelete