Monday, November 8, 2010

(another) NEW BLOG!

Because we ran out of picture space on our family blog, I started a new one!

What this means for you, our loyal readers: 
Since the new blog is also private you will need an invitation to view it. I just sent out invites to everyone who requested to view our old blog. If you'd like to view our new blog and haven't gotten an invite yet, please leave a comment, or email me: littlefamilyfun@gmail.com


Truly, my blogging frenzy is not for the faint of heart. If you are thoroughly confused, maybe this will help:

Our blogs:
1. littlefamilyjld.blogspot.com = public - That is THIS blog, where we let you know when we update our private, family blog.

2. littlefamilyjl.blogspot.com privateour old family blog, volume 1 (started April 2007 - ended November 2010)   - This blog will remain in existence, but will no longer be updated.

3. littlefamilyjl2.blogspot.com = private - our new family blog, volume 2 (started November 2010 -  )

4. littlefamilyfun.blogspot.com = public - my crafty, preschool, activity blog.



    Still confused by my crazy attempt at blog organization? 
    It's ok. That just means that you are normal.



    4 comments:

    1. I'd love an invite to your private blog!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Moe would love an invite to your family blog!
      I'll get you her email address...

      ReplyDelete
    3. Don't know if I missed the invite...could I re-get one, please? Thanks so much!

      ReplyDelete